Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mayweather Calls Mosley a B*tch, Trashes 'Sugar' on 24/7

Floyd Mayweather Jr. made his big return to HBO's reality series, 24/7. This time the series follows Mayweather and his May 1 opponent, WBA welterweight champion Shane Mosley, as the two fighters prepare for their HBO pay-per-view mega-bout. Mayweather's trash talk in previous editions of 24/7 made the series a must watch show. As usual, Mayweather held nothing back during the program.

"Well, you know how these b*tches is in the sport, total disrespect," said Mayweather, describing the incident from last September, when Mosley challenged him in the ring before a live pay-per-view audience. Mayweather had just finished dominating.

The show played back to Max Kellerman's moderated interview with Mosley and Mayweather. During that interview session, Mosley reminded Mayweather about a conversation the two of them had a decade ago. Mosley told Mayweather during the Kellerman interview - "you said, 'I think you're a great fighter and I want to be just like you.'" Mayweather, also during that interview segment, denied making that statement.

During 24/7, Mayweather once again reflected on the statement made by Mosley - and went wild.

"Shane, I barely know who the f*ck you are. F*ck you mean I want to be like you? How do I want to be like you? Come on man, I'm the face of boxing. I'm the cash cow. I hold the record for pay-per-view....me! For the highest gate....me!" - Mayweather said.

"I saw him at one press conference wearing a green suit. I said 'my man, it's not St. Patrick's day.' You're not Money Mayweather so why are you wearing money green. You are not getting the biggest paycheck. You are getting your biggest paycheck facing me. Without me, you're not getting sh*t. I made more money in my last two fights than you made in your entire career."

And later Mayweather said the same thing - "How do I want to be like you when everyone wants to be the uno. The kid got a Jheri curl and it's 2010. He woke up in a hottub time machine. Shane Mosley said Floyd Mayweather fights for money. You f*cking dummy, I'm a prizefighter."

Author: Mark Vester

Source: boxingscene.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails